To be successful in a globalizing society, it’s important to learn foreign languages and develop an understanding of diversity, logical thinking, and presentation skills. Berlitz believes that the best way to acquire these skills and awareness is to go abroad and learn through real experiences and exposure to different cultures.
Berlitz International Camps are specially designed study abroad programs offered during school vacation periods throughout the year. At the camps, kids and teens from around the world learn and live together. The programs focus on experiential learning to broaden their horizons and encourage them to become global citizens.
Berlitz International Camps offer the perfect combination of communicative language learning and a variety of stimulating activities. Participants will:
- Expand and improve their foreign language skills
- Become familiar with communication, interviewing and presentation techniques
- Participate in stimulating, fun activities and workshops
- Experience the chance to make new friends from different countries
- Become more aware of cultural differences
- Share fun activities with new friends from different backgrounds
- Be completely immersed in a foreign language environment that encourages speaking